What Swift Performance Does For Your Site
- Improves perceived load time (and hence user perception) by eliminating render blocking (and FOIT for websites without a font loading strategy) in “above the fold” content.
- Reduces server response time (TTFB) and resource usage (translating to a cost saving on Cloud hosting).
- Improves loading times for repeat visitors by leveraging browser caching and compression.
- Improves site efficiency and speed through minification and concatenation of scripts and stylesheets with the ability to add exceptions.
- Cache Ajax requests and dynamic content.
- Advanced granular control.